While riding a motorcycle is great fun, doing tricks with it is more fun. There are many various actions to learn and do, and this one is easy to learn if you follow the steps as written below.
- Wear ISI certified helmet.
- Use tight t-shirts and jeans loose shirts may invite trouble for you.
- Don’t wear slippers.
- Do not try in public places.
- If you feel the bike going too much to either side, and you feel that you are losing control quickly engage the clutch and release the throttle in one quick smooth motion.You might want to try again later when you feel more confident
- This will ruin your back tire. Doing them on a paint stripe only helps keep your tire intact but it will ruin it regardless.
- Be careful to not blow your tire.
How to do:-
- Turn on the motorcycle and keep it in second gear.
- Pull in the front brake and the clutch all the way.
- Use your right thumb and turn the throttle while remaining four fingers holding on the front brake and other hand hold clutch, get up to about 7000-8000 RPMs.
- Make sure to stand solidly on your feet (if you are still learning do the standing one first)all of your feet touching the ground, to from an ‘A’ shape with your legs so that your thighs or knees hold the bike from going too much to the right or too much to the left.
- Slowly start to release the clutch while keeping the front brake pulled tightly. You will feel your back tire start to spin, but you won’t go anywhere as long as you keep on the front brake. Keep accelerating, you will be making a lot of smoke and turning a lot of heads. When you are done, pull in the clutch all the way or release the throttle your thumb.
- Do not let out your front brake until you have the clutch pulled in again.
- Lean forward just a tad, but not too much.
- If you do a burnout on a paint stripe, it does less damage to your tire and makes more smoke.
- If you’re just starting to learn how to do a burnout, you can try to do a burn out after you wash your bike if your tires are wet, when they are wet they will easily spin out and break traction this will be a great way to learn and gain confidence.